Business Operation Protocol (COVID-19)
Worldwide is facing COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. Malaysia government had announced the Movement Control Order effective on 18/Mar/2020. Currently, we are in stage 4 of MCO. However, the Malaysia government had already allowed all business resume operation starts from 4/May/2020 with conditional SOP to follow.
During the MCO period, even though we are not allowed to go to the office and factory but our staffs all works from home. We are contactable via phone or email during the entire MCO section. Even though communication via phone and email sometime may be less effective but it is a good way to give support to our value customer.
With the overall slowly resume of operation in Malaysia, Maxwaytec Engineering S/B also reviewed the start-up protocol complying with government SOP. This includes sanitizer requirement, social distancing, body temperature check and etc.
Due to our business nature on high mobility among the industries, Maxwaytec Engineering has also set up additional operation protocol to further assure keeping good health of our suppliers, customers and ourselves.
Here are the protocols we are carrying out while having a meeting or visiting:
- NOT allow visit customer if having a fever or cough.
- NOT allow visit customer for 2 weeks if ever visit a “Red” or “Yellow” zone in Malaysia
- Always carry a hand sanitizer, perform hands sanitise before meet up with customers.
- Wear facemask throughout the visiting.
- Ensure social distancing practice with at least 1.5m apart.
- Practice no shake-hand habit.
- Minimize exchange personal belongings, such as pen, notebook, …
With the above additional business operation protocol, we hope customers feel more comfortable for having a face to face discussion with our staff. In short, Maxwaytec Engineering is doing all possible to assure health. We need your support to work with us by stop spreading the viruses among society.